I am recruitng for a part time HR/Payroll Administrator to work for this well established company based in the Bognor Regis area. The business is growing rapidly and you will be working as part of the team as a key member.
The details for the role are as follows
Part Time – 25 hrs p.w. 9.30am to 1.30pm (with flexibility on start and finish times) with a salary of £13650p.a. this equates to £10.50 per hour
Like any company. It’s the people that make the difference. Are you ready for the challenge!
You will be a key member of a small team, with the ability to provide a timely and accurate payroll service to the business. In addition you will assist with a broad range of HR issues, to ensure high quality and value added service is provided at all times.
You will have a real opportunity to shape this role. The key to your success will be your ability to think and plan ahead to ensure a seamless service is provided.
Are you the ideal candidatewith these skills
- Payroll system experience within a HR/payroll administration environment.
- Experience working with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) to an advanced level.
- Practical understanding and working knowledge of Payroll, HR databases and reporting systems.
- High attention to detail and organisational skills along with the ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines.
- Solutions orientated with the ability to overcome obstacles whilst maintaining a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Excellent customer service approach, with the ability to build strong collaborative working relationships.
In return the benefits are as follows
- 22 days holiday plus paid bank holidays;
- In addition to your holiday, you can take your birthday off paid!
- Free eye tests;
- Up to 50% of the purchase of spectacles;
- ‘Shift your shift’ – ability to amend working times
- Purchase extra holiday! (up to 3 days)
- Attendance & Timekeeping Rewards
- Pension Scheme after a qualifying period;
- A great work-life balance;
- A modern clean and passionate working environment;
- Free onsite parking;
- 5 hour paid time for medical appointments
- 20% Staff discount on Vehicle and House insurance
- The opportunity to work with a truly great team!
Salary: £13,650 per year + Bens
Contact: Sue Carson
Telephone: 01243 830012