We are seeking a Part Time Sales Order Processing Administrator and are a large, growing and well established blue-chip company that manufacture, sell and distribute a wide range of products within technical industries across the UK, Europe and Overseas. Due to a change of working hours within the Administration team, we now require a job share Part Time Sales Order Processing Administrator to work Wed, Thur and Fri each week 8.30am to 5pm each day totalling 22.5 hours per week. The role is pro rata up to £24k with a part time salary of approx. £14k for the hours worked. We also offer a discretionary bonus paid twice yearly in addition to your salary.
We are seeking a proven Sales Support Administrator with excellent administration and customer service skills to join our team of 7 within modern offices in Frimley. This is a key role reporting into the Sales Administration Team Leader providing support to the Sales Account Managers and our clients worldwide following the order process through from the initial quote to delivery ensuring accurate order processing and excellent client customer service at all times.
We are offering Wed, Thur and Fri working days with 8:30am – 5pm hours each day, free parking, 25 days holiday pro rata plus company benefits including contributory pension and healthcare.
As one of our Sales Support Administrators, you will be responsible for:
- Support Sales Account Managers in the day to day running of customer accounts
- Follow up sales enquiries and create further sales opportunities.
- Develop and maintain good customer relationships
- Contact with our German office for quotes and pricing
- Raise customer quotes using in-house system
- Input and maintain order data on the company’s computer system.
- Maintain and update CRM database
- Progress and re-schedule orders in accordance with customer requests and factory delivery dates
- Deal with returns
- Liaise with couriers and logistics companies.
- Maintain daily contact with customers and Kyocera Germany
- Maintain accurate records, including filing system
To be successful you should have the following skills:-
- Good numeracy skills and an eye for detail.
- Good telephone manner
- Proactive and flexible
- Good IT knowledge, including Excel, Word, Power Point and CRM systems
- Team Player
To be successful you will have previous sales order processing or sales administration or sales support experience and be happy working 3 full days per week – Wed, Thur and Fri 8.30am to 5pm. You will have excellent PC and literate skills with excel to an intermediate level plus a confident telephone manner and experience of speaking to clients and customers via phone and email. You will also be well organised and be able to use your own initiative when prioritising your own workload.
In return, we are offering the opportunity to join a friendly team, a stable and successful company and develop your skills within a busy role. We have an excellent work culture, full benefits package, free parking and 25 days holiday pro rata plus annual bonus scheme on top of salary based on company performance.
Please submit your CV asap for immediate consideration.
Salary: £11.25 - 12.50 per hour + plus benefits and free parking
Contact: Louisa Leyland
Telephone: 07470 210188