My client is a well known Bognor Regis company who are looking for a payroll speciallist to join the HR Team and offers fantastic flexibility. The role is extremely varied and you need to be extremely experienced in Excel with formulae to streamline the systems.
The role is part time and the salary is pro rata and will be around £10.50 per hour.
The duties are aqs follows
- To know and understand Company values and ethos to ensure that this is disseminated throughout the business;
- To develop and maintain a good standard of employee relations with managers to ensure a high level of morale;
- Recording sickness, keeping records of paid medical appointments, sending out sick forms, entering holiday and absences, monitor and logging lateness, managing the Saturday rota, recording and maintaining the company reward and bonus structure, issuing eye test vouchers to relevant members of staff and recording passwords for all staff members and ensuring these are kept up to date;
- Monitoring the clocking on and off system on a daily basis and reporting to Management any problems;
- Processing overtime, expenses, calculating holiday entitlement, Statutory Maternity pay and sending Maternity and Paternity forms to employees;
- Checking payroll once received back from accountants to ensure all calculations and working outs are correct and liaising with accountants to rectify errors;
- Creating new payroll databases for the forthcoming month;
- Other adhoc duties such as: looking after the Birthday spreadsheet; filling and scanning.
Payroll system experience within an HR/Payroll administration environment;
Experience working with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) to an advanced level;
Practical understanding and working knowledge of Payroll, HR databases and reporting systems;
High attention to detail and organisational skills along with the ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines and the ability to prioritise workload;
Solutions orientated with the ability to overcome obstacles whilst maintaining a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
Excellent customer service approach, with the ability to build strong collaborative working relationships.
The successful candidate willl be an experienced Payroll Specialist looking for a flexible role offering part time hours and there are excellent benefits to be ghad with this position along with free parking
- 22 days holiday plus paid bank holidays;
- In addition to your holiday, you can take your birthday off paid!
- Free eye tests;
- Up to 50% of the purchase of spectacles;
- ‘Shift your shift’ – ability to amend working times
- Purchase extra holiday! (up to 3 days)
- Attendance & Timekeeping Rewards
- Pension Scheme after a qualifying period;
- A great work-life balance;
- A modern clean and passionate working environment;
- Free onsite parking;
- 5 hour paid time for medical appointments
- 20% Staff discount on Vehicle and House insurance
- The opportunity to work with a truly great team!
Ref: 32930 PR
Location: Bognor Regis
Salary: £19k - 20k per year + Bens
Contact: Sue Carson
Telephone: 01243 830012