My client is looking to recruit Merchandising operatives to help stack the shelves on day and night shifts.
The ideal candidates will –
– Have the ability to understand the basic principles of merchandising & ticketing (pricing).
– Merchandise retail shop area as directed by a Team Leader or Senior Merchandiser
– Assist in managing the disposal of rubbish and ensure areas working in are kept clear and tidy at all times
– Bulk fill to the required standard and bulk fill accurately ensuring all over’s are in line with full/half case fill process
– Assist with the unloading of deliveries / stock from vehicles in a safe manner, in line with Branch Operating procedures
– Work as part of a team or on own initiative
– Ensure Health & Safety is maintained and adhered to at all time
– Have a positive and can do attitude.
The hours of work will differ week to week and you could be offered day or night shift work.
If you would like to be considered please tick apply
Location: Hedge End
Industry: Other Sectors
Salary: £7.50 - 8.00 per hour + 0
Contact: Sonia Barton