Personnel Selection Andover are recruiting for an exciting role as a Swimming Pool Site Lining Installationist. This is a permanent position working with a fabulous team. You will be responsible for attending prestigious properties plus sports and Leisure facilities across the UK. You will be provided with a company vehicle, accommodation and meal costs.
This role is very demanding in the warmer months and does mean there are quite a few stays away from home. You will need to have a flexible lifestyle to fit around the demands of the job. Occasional weekends away also likely. Lots of overtime available. Our client is working within the current Covid guidelines.
To be considered for the role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- You must hold a drivers licence as you will be required to drive the company van.
- You must be fit and healthy as there lots of elements of general labour / heavy lifting involved.
- If you have never lined swimming pools before, People who have experience with carpet fitting, lino installion or flat roofing for example can be considered.
- Proficient experience using hand tools.
- Computer literate.
- Happy to work with glues and adhesives.
- Self Motivated and diligent.
- As you will be the face of the company, You need to be of presentable appearance and have personable polite and friendly personality as you will be dealing with many customers on site.
- If you have Team Leader / Supervisor skills, that would be a strong advantage but not essential.
If this role sounds perfect for you, then please submit your latest C.V today!
Industry: Industrial Engineering
Salary: £23k - 31k per year + company benefits
Contact: Lucy Cousins
Telephone: 01264 333888