Personnel Selection Andover are currently recruiting for Production Operatives on a Temp to Perm 12 week contract. With a view that after 12 weeks this position will go permanent for the right candidate. This is a Monday to Friday day shift position with a early finish Friday. The starting rate is £8.72ph and rises in stages along with training and understanding of the companies equipment.
Working for a small manufacturing company, you will be required to undertake various roles within the business as an when required so a flexible attitude is a must! You will ideally have worked in a Production or Industrial role previously. Training is available for the right candidate.
Requirements for the role:
- Strong attention to detail and good eyesight.
- Must be numerate and literate as you will be working to instructions.
- Comfortable in the assembly of products using small hand tools.
- Helping assist machinists and occasionally operate machinery.
- Working with sharp cutting machines and associated equipment.
- Working with heat producing equipment.
- Packing goods ready for despatch.
- Happy to do do occasional heavy lifting.
- Keeping workshop and equipment clean and tidy during “down time”
- Able to work under own initiative as well as within a team.
- Good sense of humour.
If this position sounds perfect for you, Then please submit your latest C.V today for consideration.
Industry: Industrial Engineering
Salary: £8.72 - 9.00 per hour + company benefits
Contact: Lucy Cousins
Telephone: 01264 333888