Personnel Selection are currently looking to recruit an experienced Production Techinician for their well established client based on the outskirts of Andover.
The role of Production Technician is a busy position within the fast paced manufacturing sector.
As the Production Technician you will be carrying out the following:-
- Ensuring Products are manufacted in-accordance with current codes of Practice & Standard Operating Procedures
- Manintaining high levelys of hygiene and housekeeping, observing company policies and operating a ‘Clean-as-you-go’ practices consistent with HACCP, GMP & general BRC requirements
- Handling/manufacturing products and materials by complying with information within the MSDS’s risk and COSHH assessements
- Collecting, accurately weighing and blending ingredients and making sure accurate labelling, note taking and record keeping is carried out.
- Liaise with the Production Supervisors, reporting on progress, information of issues.
- Keep the Production Supervisors aware of any shortfalls on raw materials
This role is a varied and busy role and therefore the above are just a snapshot of what is expected of the Production Techician and a full and detailled Job Description is available.
If you would like to be considered for the position of Production Techician please contact Lucy Cousins for more information.
Industry: Other Sectors
Salary: £20k per year + Great company benefits
Contact: Lucy Cousins
Telephone: 01264 333888