This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the areas leading manufacturing businesses, our client seeks an experienced (3-5 years) Project Manager who can coordinate cross-functional teams of design engineers encompassing the following skills: Mechanical, Electronic, Software, Production Test Equipment, Manufacturing, Technical Support
You will be instrumental in managing:
- Manage New Products Development
- Manage customer driven projects
- Manage product maintenance project
And will oversee and plan the creation of deliverables such as:
o Electronic PCBs
o Mechanical housings
o Firmware and software (embedded and desktop)
o Manufacturing release pack
o Sales release packs
Some of your tasks will include:
- Defining and documenting project scope and objectives.
- Create and maintain project charters.
- Creating and maintaining project plans, including WBS, resource requirements, costings, milestones, dependencies & critical paths.
- Tracking and monitoring budget.
- Managing project risks, issues and changes (with escalation as necessary).
- Facilitating and documenting cross-functional meetings as well as document reviews and prototype reviews.
- Reporting regular project status to internal departments, customer and senior management
- Ensuring project gets delivered on time, within budget and to customer satisfaction
Education and Experience
Industry: Industrial Engineering
Salary: £40k - 45k per year + Benefits
Contact: Rebekah French
Telephone: 01273 205 281