Production Quality Auditor– Night Shift 6pm-6am
We are looking for someone to join our clients team in our busy commercial kitchen, working as part of the busy Quality team you will oversee the safe production of the clients products.
The hours are 18.00 – 06.00 for our Night teams, and you will be working a “4 on, 4 off” pattern, so you will work for four consecutive Nights and then get four Nights off.
As a Quality Auditor you will play a key role in the kitchen, supporting the team to ensure all technical requirements are met and maintained within the factory and other supporting departments, and improve the high level of BRC accreditation and technical excellence.
You will do this by:
• Feeding back any quality related issues to the production management team to ensure any problems are resolved promptly
• Responsible for site internal audits as required, including GMP auditing, glass and hard plastic audit, equipment audits, paperwork and traceability audits, mass balance reports
• Maintenance of the quarantine spreadsheet, releasing, rejecting products and communicating to the wider business
• To be responsible for the quality of all product and to highlight any QA concerns to either their line manager or the QA Department
This is a busy role and your nights will fly past, attention to detail is an absolute must as is:
• Experience with using Microsoft office packages
• Ability to communicate with members of the production leadership team
• Experience in training other staff members, and explaining tasks and reasons behind rules and procedures clearly
• Able to concentrate on tasks, and notice inaccuracies or unlikely anomalies in factory paperwork and in technical data
• Able to be active and on your feet for long periods of time
• Ability to prioritise workload, and excellent organisational skills
• A good eye for quality in product, from the raw material through to the finished product
• Experience of working within a FMCG environment would be desirable
• Level 3 food safety and HACCP qualification is desirable, however training can be provided
• Knowledge and experience of working with equipment, and proof of COSHH training
• Quality or technical experience within a manufacturing environment
This company works from a 24/7 production facility so there is always a lot going on, they focus on creating a positive working environment with great opportunites for personal development should you wish.
This role would suit someone who enjoys busy culture of an FMCG environment, who can keep self-motivated and demonstrate a positive, can do attitude.
This role is available immediatly
Industry: Industrial Engineering
Salary: £22k per year + Benefits
Contact: Rebekah French
Telephone: 01273 205 281