Experienced Quality Engineer working in Electronics
Point of contact for production andor customer quality non-conformances.
• To measure, analyze and report on non-conformances.
• To establish root cause, eliminate & prevent recurrence of problems.
• To liaise with vendors and all internal teams as required.
• To participate in activities relating to vendor approval and environmental compliance.
• To plan and carry out internal and vendor audits. To lead & develop internal audit team if required.
• To participate in establishing, implementing, maintaining and improving processes required by the company’s quality and environmental management systems.
The People skills
• To have an organised and methodical approach to tasks.
• To use own initiative and self-manageprioritise own workload.
• To have a Team Approach and attend contribute to meetings as required.
Tasks and Duties
• Respond to production and customer reports of non-conformances.
• Perform or coordinate visual inspectionelectronic testing to determine whether items are conforming or non-conforming.
• Follow 8D process for customer internal non-conformancesproblems, including :
– Carry out Coordinate actions required for containment of materials.
– Carry out root cause analysis.
– Develop and implement permanent corrective actions and actions to prevent recurrence.
• Visit and correspond with Vendors as required by the 8D problem solving process.
• To maintain database of customerinternal non-conformances.
• To create, amend, distribute and collect production quality check sheets on regular basis.
• Measure & Analyse data from check sheets & NC databases to create regular reports.
• Develop and maintain Internal and Vendor Audit plan.
• Execute Internal and Vendor audits in accordance with audit plans.
• To carry out Vendor Approval tasks as directed by Quality Manager.
• To represent quality at the weekly production team meeting.
For more details please contact Rebekah French on 01273 205281
Industry: Industrial Engineering
Salary: £30k - 35k per year + Benefits
Contact: Rebekah French
Telephone: 01273 205 281