We are an International company, established for over 20 years working in the software and technlolgy sector. We are seeking a tempaoary Receptionist to cover holiday starting asap.
In retrun you will receive an hourly rate of up to £10 p/h as well as free parking and training. Working the hours 8.30am – 5pm with one hour for lunch.
Working for a fast paced, corporate market leader the role is front of house/reception and administration support. The offices are modern and friendly. The duties for the Reception role will invlove:
• Switchboard duties; transferring calls, taking messages.
• Deliveries; singing for packages, putting them out for collection.
• Franking Post
• Visitors; signing them in/ Out. Contacting the right person.
• Check meeting rooms on the 3rd floor are clean and tidy.
• Issuing Temp badges.
• Reporting any issue’s to the landlord. E.G. Problems with heating & A/C.
• Taxi requests.
To be successful for the opportunity you will ideally have some previous experience in a Reception and or Front of House role within an office environment or business service centre. You will ideally have had switchboard experience but this is not essential.
Please send us your CV for consideration
Salary: £9 - 10 per hour + Parking
Contact: Emma-Louise Cluskey
Telephone: 01276 605000