We are seeking an degree qualified Repair Technician for our clients business, this role has arisen through team expansion and offers excellent opportunities for personal development.
Your duties will include:
O Ensuring critical quality requirements are maintained
O Repair times are achieved and bettered
Minimum HNC/HND/OND in Electronics or relevant electronic discipline.
• Analogue and Digital Electronics.
• 3 years electronics repair, test and engineering experience within a relevant manufacturing environment, using best practice repair/test techniques.
• Be able to Test, Diagnose and Repair to component level.
• Expertise in hand soldering and use of rework station. IPC certification an advantage.
• Competence in the navigation of circuit diagrams and assembly drawings.
• Experience of soldering and rework of soldering related faults
• IPC-A-610 Acceptability of Electronic Assemblies
• IPC J-STD-001 Requirements for Soldered Electrical and Electronic Assemblies
• Good hand skills and eyesight
• Experience in the handling of electronic assemblies (ESD, EOS, safe handling).
• Understanding of relevant procedures, standards, engineering and technical documentation
• Experience of using common test equipment
• Knowledge of components, resistor colour codes and component polarities
If you would like further details about this role please apply and we will get back to you.
Industry: Industrial Engineering
Salary: £20k - 25k per year + Benefits
Contact: Rebekah French
Telephone: 01273 205 281