Are you looking for a year or so employment? If you are then I am looking for a maternity cover starting on September 16th 2019 with the possibility of the role being extended into a permanent position. The position is for a sales administrator and it will be to focus on the growth and development of new and existing credit account customers.
Health and Safety Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- To comply fully with all company health and safety rules, policies, method statements and safe systems of work, these include those stipulated by third parties. eg customers, contractor sites etc.
- To develop a personal concern for health and safety, for themselves and others.
- To take reasonable care for the health and safety of themselves and of other persons who may be affected by their acts or omissions.
- In the event of an emergency, to assist fully in the safe evacuation of the site.
Key Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Generating new business with current credit account customers, as well as bringing in new customers
- Responsible for maintaining and controlling all credit accounts and to watch their status and act accordingly.
- Responsible and accountable for credit account customer care.
- Responsible for contacting and engaging with old credit account customers for new business.
- Be the first point of call to brokers and all credit account customers
- Developing customer relationships for any further site developments
- Confirming new price lists with the Depot Manager for brokers and large sites
- General administration for account customer’s i.e. ensuring all appropriate account customers are aware of price increases with notice.
- Responsible for answering telephone calls, responding to emails and booking jobs onto the P&L software.
- Liaising with the highways and local council.
- Daily checks on the ‘Barbour Abi’ account, watching all contracts, following the sales leads by contacting, establishing and adjusting prices monitored by costs and competition and setting up their contracts with our services.
Any Additional Duties
- General administration within the office e.g. filing, scanning, archiving.
Skills and Experience:
- GCSE, including English, Maths and Information Technology.
- Experience working with Customers, the ability to manage difficult conversations and resolve issues / situations.
- Ability to escalate issues to top management.
- Must have experience working with a computer.
- Excellent telephone skills and listening skills
- High degree of accuracy
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise issues
- Accurate fact finding
- To be able to build and maintain rapport
- Ability to not only pitch the product but to also present yourself well over the phone
- Diary Management
- Good standard of Literacy
- Competent in use of Word, Excel, Outlook and the Internet
- Good time management
- Reliable, honest and trustworthy
You will be working as part of a well established team in iar conditioned offices. Casual dress attire but an excellent telephone manner
Salary: £21,060 per year + Bens
Contact: Sue Carson
Telephone: 01243 830012