My client is looking to employ a part time and perm Customer Sales Advisor to join their team in Portsmouth. The Customer Sales Advisor will ensure customers receive a consistently high level of service, providing day to day help to customers and in the managers absence may be required to take responsibility for other store activities.
The main responsibilities for the Customer Sales Advisor are-
– To deal effectively with sales enquiries from customers over the phone and face to face. Advising and selling the range of services to potential and existing customers.
– Complete all Admin tasks to ensure compliance with company procedures.
– Maintain a clean and tidy store.
– Maximise every sales enquiry to ensure the branch hits its target.
The Ideal candidate will –
– Have a good level of written and verbal communication.
– Have the ability to speak clearly and demonstrate effective listening skills.
– Have Self-discipline, working within guidelines and procedures whilst being attentive to detail.
– Be comfortable working in a small team environment and adapt to lone working.
In return the salary offered is £13728pa plus holiday and a great training scheme. The hours of work are 30 a week over 4 days and you will be expected to work one weekend in three.
If you are interested please click apply.
Industry: Other Sectors
Salary: £13,728 per year + 0
Contact: Sonia Barton