Due to our continued growth and success we are seeking a Sales Operations Analyst and Administrator to join our team asap on a contract basis until the end of Dec 2019 with a view to being reviewed and extended. We are an international technology company working Mon to Fri with free parking and 25 days holiday from our very modern offices in Frimley. We can pay a generous salary of between £25 and £30k paid weekly plus paid holiday.
The purpose of the role is to manage and process all orders for software, hardware, cloud and services using Salesforce.Com and Netsuite including all other associated order processing duties with a focus on invoicing and billing too. The Sales Order Management department are responsible for liaising with all other relevant departments within the organisation to provide great customer service both internally and externally to our colleagues and business customers across the EMEA regions.
The primary responsibilities for this role include (but are not limited to).
- Order processing and invoicing using Salesforce.com and Netsuite.
- Bill transactions on a timely basis and within month/quarter/year end deadlines.
- Work with collections team to resolve any invoice queries, including processing credit memos.
- Work with revenue team to support correct revenue allocation through OM upfront processes.
- Order paperwork review to ensure adequacy for processing and invoicing.
- Dealing with order & billing related queries from other departments within the organisation.
- Updating of Excel spreadsheets for order tracking and reporting.
To be successful you should be able to start work asap and have previous experience within an international sales order processing, logistics, operations, finance, invoicing or billing role and be happy to commit to a long term contract role. You should have intermediate level excel skills and have previously worked on salesforce, SAP or netsuite within an international, corporate organisation. In return we can offer the opportunity to work for a company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions.
Please submit your CV asap for immediate consideration.
Salary: £25k - 30k per year + free parking
Contact: Louisa Leyland
Telephone: 01276 605000