We are an established company who can boast over 40 years in business and we are now seeking a Sales Support and Marketing Administrator to join our growing business on a 12 month fixed term maternity cover contract. We are based in Fleet, Hampshire and the successful candidate can welcome a generous salary of up to £26k, plus company bonus, 20 days’ holiday, free parking and will work the hours of Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5pm.
We are a specialist manufacturer and supplier of high pressure pumps and have a reputation for excellent quality and dependable products within the market. We work closely with our American parent company and operate globally.
The summary of the job role is to provide support for the sales and marketing functions and you will report directly into the General Manager. You will perform internal sales support and analysis services for both inter-company and 3rd party customers as well as provide support and assistance in the direction of marketing plan and activities including; web site, E mail bulletins, sales literature/brochure design, media advertising and product/service promotion.
The role of Sales Support and Marketing Administrator will include the following duties:
- Maintains and assists in the development of CPUK web site and provides web site performance analysis
- Designs and collaborates with others to create content of the monthly E mail news bulletin
- Provides support in direction of product / service marketing campaigns in line with the marketing plan
- Provides input and maintenance of annual marketing plan and activity log
- Maintains and ensures prudent use of annual marketing budget
- Attends and provides information and updates on marketing issues and plan activities at marketing meetings
- Supports creation of company literature and maintains literature inventory to support sales activities
- Maintains ‘Constant Contact’ list and provides target audience analysis and activity management to assist in marketing campaign’s
- Provides support to identify and liaise with media outlets for editorial and advertising requirements
- Maintenance and content support for social media sites
- Respond to requests for quotations for standard parts equipment
- Ensure sales orders are processed and dispatched accurately and timely
- Assisting with Invoicing, Credit Notes, Pro-Forma’s and Down Payment Requests
- Liaison and agreeing terms with couriers as and when required
- Create weekly shipments reports for the weekly shipments meeting
- Checking and maintaining stationary stock and kitchen supplies for the office
- Ensure that all office equipment is maintained including telephones, fax, and photocopiers
- Arrangement of company social activities
- Administration of the company`s ISO 9001:2008 management system`s to ensure it adheres to international standards
- Management system monitoring, ensuring management system documentation is kept up to date and relevant
- Attend, contribute and provide minutes for the monthly Quality & Health & Safety Meeting
To be successful for the Sales Support and Marketing Administration role you will ideally hold ‘A’ levels qualifications as a minimum standard and have proven previous experience in a sales support and marketing role be it in a standalone role or as part of your role. You will be PC literate to advanced level including excel with experience creating and updating spreadsheets. Ideally you will have had some exposure to SAP software.
Candidates who have worked for either a technical or engineering company will be at a distinct advantage.
Candidates from “sales” or “marketing” or “office manager” or “administration” or “PA” are encouraged to apply.
Full job spec is available on suitable application.
Salary: £23k - 26k per year + holiday and free parking
Contact: Emma Ganner
Telephone: 01276 605000