A new role is available working as part of our UK Head Office covering our clients across the UK for their technical planned maintenance, emergency breakdown and service requirements. The Service Co-ordinator role offers the opportunity to join a well established company and potential to develop your career and increase your salary through a structured pay review scheme.
The Service Co-ordinator will be working in conjunction with our field based engineers and commercial and domestic client base across the UK. Working Mon to Fri 8.30am to 5pm with free parking, 25 days holiday, benefits and a salary range up to £24k plus a monthly bonus scheme totalling up to 10% of salary annually.
The main purpose of the role is to ensure that all service activities and contractual obligations are met and the highest levels of customer service offered in order to maximise commercial opportunities. The main duties will be as follows:-
• Liaising with the service engineers to log reports and actions onto the in house system.
• Working with customers to progress their requirements, raising invoices for any chargeable works.
• Review the engineers reports to produce quotations for additional or follow up works.
• Review customer history and projected requirements to generate quotes.
• Produce technical quotations for clients for orders for parts and required works.
• Chase up outstanding quotations to secure the sign off for orders/works.
• Update the in house and manual systems.
• Receive and process orders for parts in line with the requirements of the allocated jobs.
• Liaise and update with customer at all times providing an account management service to your clients throughout the progress of their works.
• Progress order and works with engineers and customer.
• Receipt of parts and responsibility for the support administration associated with the technical quotations.
• Raising invoices and purchase orders.
• Manage and resolve service enquiries.
To be successful as a Service Co-ordinator you should have previous experience within a service based role for a service sector, manufacturing, engineering or technical company working as a service advisor or co-ordinator, sales administrator, or service scheduler. You should be able to demonstrate the ability to understand a technical product, provide a high level of customer service within the commercial sector and be keen to progress your career. Strong PC skills, including excel and a confident and pro active approach to your work. In return we can offer you long term career prospects and salary reviews working for a stable and well established company.
Please forward your CV asap for immediate consideration.
Salary: £21k - 25k per year + plus benefits and parking
Contact: Louisa Leyland
Telephone: 01276 605000