My prestigious client is sourcing a sewing machinist to make bed, table and bathroom linens to the highest standard of quality workmanship.
If you have previous experience using sewing machines I would be interested in hearing from you.
The role will involve the following main duties:
- Making bed, table and bathroom linens to specifications and a vey high standard
- Ensure all orders are processed in an efficient manner
- Maintaining communication with the cutting staff to ensure fabrics being cut for machining are correct
- To meet requirements in terms of production efficiency
- To meet benchmarks given as to timescales for making each item
- Adhere to all Health and safety requirements.
The successful candidate will have experience in making textiles such as clothing and linen.
This position is a permanent role with an immediate start so please apply with your CV.
Location: Bognor Regis
Industry: Other Sectors
Salary: £7.83 - 8.50 per hour + benefits
Contact: Callum Poole
Telephone: 01243 830012