Personnel Selection Andover are looking for a Stock Control Assistant to work at an established and dynamic company based on Andover Outskirts. This is a Monday to Friday role. Day Shift.
Duties as follows
- Be available to unload deliveries. This would then include checking , booking onto the system, labelling up goods and storing in warehouse or deliver directly to requester.
- Carry out internal requests for stock replenishment across all depts, to keep up with production needs. This would also include the accurate electronic movement of said goods in a timely manner.
- Manage the Stock Control mailbox
- Collect finished rolls from coating shop and deliver to converters.
- Action requests for stock adjustments of finished goods in a timely manner involving a six stage system process and following relevant investigations.
- Offer advice on how to avoid re occurrence.
- Place POR’s on the system for all consumables. This would include Videojet inks, Paper, packaging, labels, Gas bottles Etc )
- Report low stock levels.
- Report high stock levels to Procurement Dept.
- Ensure all converting staff have raw materials for daily production needs ( kitting ).
- Cover Procurement day to day tasks including mailbox during holiday periods or sickness.
- General housekeeping duties of warehouse and yard. This would include pallet returns to suppliers.
- You will need to have strong computer skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- High level of accuracy when dealing with paperwork / data.
- Stores and Procurement experience would be a strong advantage.
- Reliable and trustworthy.
- Be able to converse with people at all levels.
If this role sounds suitable for you then please apply with your latest C.V today!
Industry: Industrial Engineering
Salary: £9.00 - 10.03 per hour + COMPANY BENEFITS
Contact: Lucy Cousins
Telephone: 01264 333888