Personnel Selection are recruiting for a Supplier Development Engineer – Auditor for a fantastic Andover based business.
The key function of the role includes working closely with Supply Chain/Purchasing, Manufacturing and Product Development functions as a key resource to develop new suppliers, with the aim of improving quality, delivery & cost performance.
The ideal candidate for the role of Supplier Development Engineer – Auditor has:
- Lead Auditor Certification
- Engineering Degree, or solid experience working in a similar role for a Manufacturing company
- Sound knowledge of 8D/5Y/Lean/FMEA/FAIR/MSA
- Experience of Automotive OR Defence OR Pharmaceutical sectors.
- Ability to read engineering drawing
The role of Supplier Development Engineer – Auditor will involve:
- Conduct supplier audits to drive process standardisation, waste elimination and continuous improvement
- Develop long-term supplier relationships, generate, and implement cost reduction ideas.
- Drive ‘zero defect’ mentality within the supplier base
- Assist with the communication of engineering and manufacturing specifications to supply base.
- Actively manage suppliers to ensure no regressions with the implementation of new processes.
If you feel you have the right skills and experience for the role of Supplier Development Engineer – Auditor, please do send your CV and salary expectations for immediate review!
Salary: NEGOTIABLE D.O.E
Contact: Loren Burton
Telephone: 01264 333888