Personnel Selection is a recruitment agency in Brighton (by the clock tower) and we are now recruiting for Primary School Teachers to cover supply work requirements for schools in East and West Sussex. (Mainly Brighton, Hove, Shoreham and Worthing)
We are registering NOW for teachers who are looking for Primary School Supply work for this term and future terms.
We need Primary school teachers who have had experience teaching within Key stage 1 or 2 or both, we are also interested to hear from NQT’s.
The Primary school teachers that we require, will need to be available to work anything from 1 day up to 5 days per week, with the possibility of supply leading to longer on going requirements which can also lead to a fulltime permanent role.
Most boooking are advance bookings however our registered Supply teachers must also be happy to accept some early morning calls to cover Sickness/Absenses.
So, are you a qualified teacher or qualifying this year? and do you have the following?
- Experience and knowledge of teaching in any of the years, Reception/Early Years and/or years 1 to 6?
- Have you excellent classroom management skills.
- Do you have a passion for your job.
- Do you have a creative approach to teaching, and enthusiasm to
- Do you have a high expectation of pupils’ attainment and
- Do you have the ability to motivate and inspire others.
- Do you have a positive outlook.
We undertake pre-employment checks, we can process your DBS and check your Update service, we carry out Identification check, we take up professional references, along with your GTC registration number and QTS Check.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: West Sussex
Industry: Other Sectors
Salary: Market related
Contact: Nigel Hill
Telephone: 01273 205281