We are an award winning and growing financial services organisation and due to expansion, an opportunity has arisen to work as a Team Leader within our Mortgages Services Team. We are a leading financial services provider with one of the most experienced management teams in UK lending.
This is an exciting opportunity, based in Fleet working the hours of 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday. In return we can offer excellent benefits and an attractive salary of up to £34k plus company bonus. You will receive 25 days’ holiday, non-contributory pension, private healthcare, life assurance and income protection.
The emphasis of this role is on people management to include monitoring, monthly 1-2-1’s, annual appraisal and staff training and development. The job holder will also be required to understand and complete the Mortgage Services Administration role.
Managing a team of up to 10 Mortgage Services Consultants, this role reports into the Operations Manager and will involve:
- Working to agreed objectives, service standards and deliverables
- In the Operations Manager’s absence, being able to manage the team and represent the mortgage services area at internal/external meetings as required
- Dealing with incoming work, alongside managing the team
- Assisting with recruitment, training and development of the team
- Ensuring both self and team adhere to all policy, procedure, compliance, credit review and audit requirements by monitoring performance and providing feedback
- Set objectives and document progress in monthly performance reviews.
- Ensuring adherence to the desired outcomes of Treating the Customer Fairly (TCF)
- Foster a progressive culture that encourages ideas for improvement by continuously challenging team performance and processes to improve efficiency and quality
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships within team and all departments
- Take responsibility for own learning and development and demonstrate commitment to continuous professional development
- Lead, coach and develop team members to ensure competence and help them achieve their objectives and potential. Identify and prioritise training needs to meet business requirements.
- Oversee and act as a referral point for unusual and complex cases, dealing with all queries and enquiries effectively, accurately, and professionally.
To be successful for the Team Leader (Mortgage Services) role, you will have proven previous man management experience including; KPI (key performance indicators) management, appraisals, monthly meetings and staff training.
You will also have proven experience within mortgage administration in the buy to let sector and ideally have experience of arrears collections. You will ideally have the CeMAP qualification although this is not essential.
An interest to further your skill set through studies would also be welcomed.
To apply please click the apply button
Salary: £32k - 35k per year + Excellent Benefits
Contact: Glen Nash
Telephone: 01276 605000