My well established client who is based in the Rustington area and is the market leader in it’s field is looking for a telemarketing executive to join their busy team in the centre of town. the hours are 8.30 -5.00 Monday to Thursday with a 1.30 finish on a Friday. The role is long term and is immediately availe could go perm for the rihgt person
The role involves contacting new and existing clients over the phone and gathering information to build the companydatabases. The post holder is responsible for entering data accurately and efficiently, ensuring the information that is collected is relevant. A high level of attention to detail is fundamental in this role, as is the ability to speak with clients in a confident and professional manner.
The person spec is as follows
- High-level of attention to detail
- Strong administration skills; experience of MS Office
- Previous experience in B2B and media communications – desirable
- Experience in cold calling/telesales – desirable
- Able to self-manage and proactively take on new projects.
- A positive and determined attitude – essential.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Knowledge of the horticultural industry – desirable
The offices are close to all the local amenities and there is a large car park at the back of the building which is a Pay and Display but very cheap. It is also on local bus routes. Apply nbow for more information
Salary: £9 per hour + holiday pay
Contact: Sue Carson
Telephone: 01243 830012