We are an award-winning specialist software provider and due to staff movement, we are seeking an additional Training and Support Specialist to join our team at our Glasgow office, a mixture of working from our central office and from home, with some travel to visit clients in the surrounding areas for onsite training and support when this is possible. We are a well-established company who are dedicated to the design, development, supply and support of specialised software solutions to small and medium sized corporate Legal clients around England, Wales, Scotland and Ireland.
We are seeking candidates with accounts experience, competent training experience and Microsoft Office Skills, plus ideally a solid understanding of legal practices and case management software. Experience of Legal Accounts, plus knowledge of the SRA (Solicitors’ Regulation Authority) Accounts Rules and the SOLAS (Society of Law Accountants in Scotland) qualification or an equivalent qualification such as AAT are all highly desirable. The key to the role is utilising your accounts and training knowledge to support our clients through their accounts and software-based queries over the phone and ultimately in person whilst providing new and existing clients with training and support.
Reporting into the Head of Customer Support & Delivery, the role of the Training and Support Specialist is to be responsible for training and supporting the Legal Practice Management Accounts Software, maintaining a quality brand by delivering an excellent level of service and client rapport, and helping to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual turnover through effective support and training. Working 9am – 5.30pm Mon to Fri, you will receive a starting salary of up to £30k (dependent on experience) plus a discretionary annual bonus of up to 10% of annual salary (based on company and individual performance), 23 days holiday and a company pension.
The main duties include:
- Support the company Software Product
- To provide help and assistance to customers on the telephone in a prompt and courteous manner
- To promote a helpful and professional image to the customer giving full co-operation to any customer requiring attention
- To attend to customer queries and enquiries in a caring and helpful manner and with a commitment to dealing with the issue in a positive way
- To anticipate customer needs whenever possible to enhance the quality of service offered by the Company and to ensure customer loyalty is maintained
- Provide telephone and onsite training of the company product.
- Provide pre-release testing on the product to make sure that they are fit for purpose, robust, and compatible and congruent to purpose. Whilst ensuring that all testing procedures are carried out in accordance with company standard
- To comply with all statutory legislation
- To identify and report all and any hazards
- To carry out any other reasonable task as deemed necessary by your Line Manager and the Managing Director
To be successful for the Training and Support Specialist you have competent training experience and Microsoft Office Skills, plus a solid understanding of legal practices and case management software. Experience of Legal Accounts, plus knowledge of the SRA (Solicitors’ Regulation Authority) Accounts Rules and the SOLAS (Society of Law Accountants in Scotland) qualification an or an equivalent qualification such as AAT are all highly desirable.
The ideal candidate will have an excellent attention to detail and be highly confident when dealing with customers of all levels. You will be enthusiastic, logical and calm, with a high customer service focus and the ability to visit clients is essential. Therefore, you would need to hold a full valid driving license.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing organisation who are highly recognised in their field. In return we can offer a starting salary of up to £30K, plus bonus and excellent benefits and career development.
Salary: £25k - 30k per year + Bonus, Pension
Contact: Glen Nash
Telephone: 07305 053300