Personnel Selection are looking for a Transport Coordinator to join our rapidly expanding and successful client based in Andover.
Due to increased company growth, they are looking to expand their transport team. You will be helping plan and organise 300 deliveries across the uk of their bespoke products. Routing and organising deliveries to customers.
This will be a standard day shift full time role Monday to Fridays only.
Criteria needed to be considered for this role:
- Previous experience within a logistical or transport department.
- Daily liaising with the internal teams and customers as required on deliveries and any issues.
- Producing optimal transport plans and routes.
- Ensuring planned routes are cost effective as possible, and are in line with drivers hours regulations.
- Monitoring transport management database.
- Ensuring the department provides a first class quality service to the clients through careful planning.
- Be able to use Word and Excel computer packages.
If this role sounds suitable for you, then please submit your C.V today!
This position is commuteable from Andover, Salisbury, Winchester, Basingstoke, Newbury, Romsey, Amesbury, Tidworth.
#Transportadministrator #transportcoordinator #logisticsclerk #transporkclerk #logisticsofficer #logisticscorordinator #transportplanner #transportplanning
Industry: Other Sectors
Salary: Salary Depending on Experience
Contact: Lucy Cousins
Telephone: 01264 333888