A new position has arisen for a Warehouse Operative who holds a REACH Forklift Licence. This position will be located within a Warehouse Environment in Hailsham.
This will be an ongoing temporary contract which could lead to a permanent contract. The candidate will required to process orders, locate stock, pick orders and load finished goods.
Loading and unloading materials onto shelving, operating a REACH Forklift Truck and also operating a manual pallet truck. Stacking and skin wrapping pallets. Consolidating customer orders for delivery. Loading and Unloading incoming and outgoing vehicles from the Warehouse or third party suppliers.
- Role requires quite a lot of manual handling
- Reach or reach and counterbalance current licence
- Previous experience in warehouse
- Main activities receiving, replenishment, picking/packing loading
- To undertake any other warehouse duties as requested by supervisor / Manager.
- The ideal candidate must be reliable, flexible and a good team member who possess the ability to work on their own initiative. Must be computer Literate as use of bar coding terminals and data entry will be required.
- All candidates must have a good understanding of the English language to ensure all Health & Safety instructions are understood. Some heavy lifting will be involved and Safety Footwear and Hi-Vis clothing must be worn on site at all times.
Candidates must provide a copy of their REACH Forklift licence.
2 x Shift Pattern:
7.30am to 4.30pm and 4pm to 12.30am (after midnight)
Day shift 07:00 – 16:00 1 hour lunch break
Late shift 16:00 – 00:30 30min lunch break
Industry: Industrial Engineering
Salary: £9 per hour + Holiday pay
Contact: Nigel Hill
Telephone: 01273 205281