Do you want a role which offers more than the standard goods in / goods out general warehouse position? Would you like to work for a fantastic company that offers various training to improve and advance your current skills within a warehouse function? If so..then read on..
Personnel Selection Andover are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Technician based at one of our prestigious clients based on the outskirts of Andover. You will need your own transportation as this is based in a rural location and no public services run to get you there at the times needed. This is not your standard warehouse role. Included with the general Goods In / Out stores functions you would also be required to have an extra dynamic and responsibilities.
We are looking for candidates that meet the following criteria:
- Able to perform all Warehouse functions to include Goods In / Out.
- Have experience of using Reach and Counterbalance Forklifts – Refreshers offered if licences have expired.
- Stock control.
- Good computer skills.
- Numerate and Literate.
- Happy to complete paperwork.
- Completion of hazardous goods paperwork.
- Deal with supplier returns to include relevant paperwork.
- Collating and distribution of samples to customers.
- Understanding units of measurements.
- Kitting internal teams with items for manufacture.
- Preparing goods for despatch.
- Dealing and ensuring correct procedures with regards to waste management.
- Good communication skills and high levels of accuracy.
- Ideally have worked within a strict hygiene environment before for example a pharmaceutical or food manufacturing background.
In return our client offers a fantastic working environment. Standard day shift hours Monday to Friday.
For more information, please send us your C.V today. If you are suitable for this position, one of our friendly consultants will be in touch to discuss further.
This role is easily commutable from Andover, Basingstoke, Winchester, Salisbury, Newbury and Southampton.
#Warehousejobs #Hampshirejobs #Andoverjobs
Industry: Industrial Engineering
Salary: £20.5k - 23k per year + company benefits
Contact: Lucy Cousins
Telephone: 01264 333888