We are an award-winning and well-established specialist software provider and have recently appointed a Workflow Implementation Consultant – Legal, at our modern offices in Farnborough. Due to business growth, we are seeking an additional Workflow Implementation Consultant – Legal to join our team, with some travel to visit clients in the surrounding areas for onsite training and support when this is possible. We are dedicated to the design, development, supply, and support of specialised software solutions to small and medium sized corporate Legal clients around England, Wales, Scotland and Ireland.
We are seeking candidates with a legal background and experience of documentation and processes, with strong implementation skills and experience of delivery training. Working 9am – 5.30pm Mon to Fri, you will receive a salary of £28K to £30k (dependent on experience) plus a discretionary annual bonus of up to 10% of annual salary (based on company and individual performance), 23 days holiday and a company pension.
Reporting into the Head of Customer Support & Delivery, the role of the Workflow Implementation Consultant – Legal is to ensure the company are at the forefront of the market, able to best serve our existing clients and grow the business via innovation and quality user-friendly software. This role focuses on the implementation of our enhanced software module which includes creating workflows, integrations, tasks and case management. The key areas are building and maintaining existing and new matter workflows, delivery of specialist software to new and existing customers via consultancy and updating internal and external documentation.
The main duties include:
• Communicate with internal and external stakeholders
• Question processes to ensure the best methodology is found
• Delivery of implementation through cross department engagement ensuring timescales met
• Implementation and maintenance of Standard Operating procedures (SOPs)
• Contribution to development of Professional Services strategy/objectives
• Training and retraining of team members on software updates
• Commercial awareness to manage the business needs whilst supporting customer requirements
• Constantly reprioritising workload
• Demonstrating impeccable timekeeping, diary management and delivery of training
• Providing support during all phases of each project
• Proactively identifying and developing service improvements, efficiency and effectiveness
• Anticipating customer needs whenever possible to enhance the quality of service offered by the Company, ensuring customer loyalty is maintained
• Complying with all statutory legislation
• Identify and report all and any hazards
• Carry out any other reasonable tasks as required the Line Manager and Managing Director
To be successful for the Workflow Implementation Consultant – Legal, you will come from working within a legal environment such as Paralegal or Legal Secretary, with the ability to demonstrate experience of documentation and processes, strong implementation skills and experience of delivery training. You will have excellent Microsoft Office Skills, and ideally an understanding of legal case management software and project management processes. You will have exceptional IT skills and a commitment to continued professional development and a can-do attitude.
The ideal candidate will have an excellent attention to detail and be highly confident when dealing with customers of all levels. You will be enthusiastic, logical and calm, with a high customer service focus and the ability to visit clients is essential. Therefore, you would need to hold a full valid driving license
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing organisation who are highly recognised in their field. In return we can offer a salary of £28K-£30K, plus bonus and excellent benefits and career development. Due the nature of this role, a full clean UK driving license and vehicle are essential.
Salary: £28k - 32k per year + Bonus and Pension
Contact: Glen Nash
Telephone: 07305 053300