Due to our continued success, we are seeking an Account Manager to join our modern sales department working in our customer retention teams based from our offices in Fleet working Mon to Fri 9am – 5.30pm with free parking and hybrid working. We are offering a basic salary of £25k – £30k with a generous monthly commission package giving you on target earnings of c£35k – £40k plus per year. Working for an online recruitment advertising company who are a leading brand in our sector experiencing continued growth. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to develop their career within account management whilst working for an industry leader. Ideally you will be a driven and passionate individual with proven Account Management experience and excellent negotiation skills. This role is all about building strong relationships to retain and develop existing clients, as well as developing new business and new clients. You may be working in a sales or account management role within a sector such as Recruitment, Insurance or Estate Agency and be looking to progress your career working Mon to Fri only or you may have some strong sales/account management experience within a different industry or a B2C environment and be seeking the next step in your career within a B2B environment.
The main duties of the role will include:
- Managing and increasing sales by maintaining and developing customer accounts.
- Actively developing sales from new and lapsed customers.
- Growing the account base, through proactive and structured account reviews.
- Continually maximising profit through effective account management, finding new upsell opportunities, ensuring accounts are purchasing additional products.
- Attending client meetings.
- Achieving individual sales targets and managing each of your customer accounts to the agreed level.
- Providing an excellent level of service to all customers.
- Forecasting future sales and buying patterns for key accounts.
- Keeping your Team Leader informed of any significant developments with key customers.
- Compiling and presenting internal monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
To be successful as our Account Manager you should have the following skills and experience:-
- Ability to negotiate with key decision makers.
- Previous experience of renewing and upselling accounts, with high retention rates.
- Experience of working within a target driven environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work as an individual and as part of a team.
- Able to demonstrate good organisational qualities and able to multi-task efficiently.
- Ability to translate the needs of our customers into working procedures and sales opportunities.
- Ability to work calmly and effectively whilst working to various KPI’s.
- Obtain and respond positively to feedback and take an active interest in personal development.
- Ability to listen effectively and respond appropriately to requests for information and assistance, in a concise and easily understandable style.
Ideally you will have some previous experience of using a CRM system or some previous administration experience.
In return we can offer a generous starting salary and commission with the opportunity to progress, we are a well-respected employer and can also offer Monday to Friday working hours 9 – 5.30 and the opportunity to work from home 2 days a week.
If you would like to join our friendly and successful team then please submit your CV asap.
Salary: £25k - 30k per year + commission
Contact: Sophie Hogg