We are a well-established financial services company based near Godalming, who are recognised in the sector and due to continued growth we are now recruiting for an additional 3 members of staff within the admin support teams. With over 30 years’ worth of experience, we have regularly won Financial Advisor Service awards. We require x 2 Secretarial/Administration Assistant to join our busy teams paying up to £22k and these roles would suit candidates with previous office administration or secretarial style admin support experience. We also require x 1 Trainee Administration Assistant and this would suit candidates who have recently finished College or University and are seeking their first office based role or those candidates looking to secure an office based admin role who have experience within the retail, leisure, hospitality or similar. Working Mon-Fri 9am-5.30pm, we are offering a starting salary of between £18 and £22K (depending on experience) plus full training and progression, free parking, 25 days’ holiday, life cover, private healthcare and a company pension.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to secure a new role with a well established and successful financial services company.
As one of our Administration Assistants you will cover a wide range of duties and will be responsible for supporting the Financial Consultants by providing administration support in some of the following duties depending upon which team you are working within.
• Production of standard letters on the instructions of the consultant
• Internal and External liaisons with third parties such as Independent Financial Advisors
• Handling client phone calls and assisting with general fact finding.
• Carrying out administration duties through the whole policy life cycle
• Typing using word-processing, spreadsheet and e-mail software(currently Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook/Exchange).
• Ensuring all paperwork is filed promptly and that files are maintained in good order.
• Printing off standard database reports, both routinely, and upon request.
• Storing and retrieving papers for Follow-Up
• Dealing with invoices and payments
– Calculating valuations
– Accurately updating details within the relevant database
– Liaising with IFA’s via email and the telephone in order to obtain required information
– Ensuring all required actions are carried out at each key stage of the scheme
– Providing adhoc support to the team
• Email management
• Distributing incoming mail to the appropriate recipient.
You will have ideally have proven administrative experience gained within an office environment, supported by excellent PC skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. However, we will consider recent College or University leavers or those looking to make the transition into an office based role. The successful candidates will have excellent communication skills (written and verbal), be highly accurate and good with figures. You should be a quick learner and have a professional, confident and efficient approach.
In return we can offer a starting salary of up to £22K, plus excellent benefits and career development opportunities, with a well-respected and fast-growing financial services company.
Please submit your CV asap for immediate consideration.
Salary: £18k - 22k per year + plus benefits
Contact: Louisa Leyland
Telephone: 07470 210188