We are one of the UK’s leading manufacturers and distributors and have traded for over 50 years. We trade to the UK and Worldwide to a range of customers seeking to purchase our bespoke products from interior designers, high-end retail and large commercial customers.
Due to our continued success, we are now looking to recruit a Digital Graphic Designer. Our business has grown extensively over the last 10 years and now has become an internationally renowned company supplying beautiful products to over 50 different countries.
Woking Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30pm, we can offer a salary of up to £36k, 28 days holiday inclusive of Bank Holidays, statutory pension scheme enrolment upon successful completion of probationary period and after training period, a hybrid WFH set up.
Working in a team of three and alongside third-party agencies, you will report to the Marketing Director, covering the following key duties:
- Project manage the design presentation and user experience of our websites within the group, liaising with external agencies when required. This includes the creation of the new Quintiesse website and refreshing our other two main sites.
- Occasional input into a small number of partner sites may also be required.
- Support and create regular new content for websites within the group, including news posts and promotions.
- Manage the creation of digital assets from artwork and image files, overseeing the workload of a marketing assistant, and ensuring these assets are available to customers through correct channels.
- Work with the marketing team to generate digital advertising campaigns, creating content that will span across websites, social media, and email communications.
- Contribute to the production of artwork for company literature including: catalogues, showroom/trade advertisements, flyers, POS, newsletters and packaging.
- Improve product images within Photoshop (ensuring colours and details are true to actual product).
- Create faux lifestyle photography for products using stock imagery, as well as working with third party CGI companies.
- Contribute to new photography projects required for catalogues and websites giving direction to Chinese colleagues or third-party photographers for angles and close-ups required.
- Ensure branding guidelines are followed within our digital assets and campaigns to incorporate our USA partners and subsidiary companies. Control the use of logos and fonts in all visual media.
- Support the Marketing Director with new marketing initiatives including general administration: general typing, spread sheets, presentations and office duties as required for sales and marketing projects.
To be successful for the Digital Graphic Designer role you will have the following:
- Minimum 3 A ‘Levels, plus Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Digital Design or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a digital graphic designer with a proven portfolio of work in industry.
- Strong administration/database skills essential.
- Sound technical knowledge of: Graphic design software – Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop CC. Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Advanced experience using a CMS, with basic knowledge of HTML and CSS preferable.
- Some experience of UI / UX design desirable.
- Experience creating email campaigns with Mailchimp or similar client.
This is an exciting time to join our marketing department and organisation, being part of a dynamic and continuously evolving product range, the successful individual will be able to add value and make a difference.
If this role suits your skills, please send your CV for immediate consideration.
Salary: £32k - 36k per year + benefits
Contact: Emma Ganner