We are a successful, leading global provider of specialised products and engineering solutions and are currently recruiting for two Inside Sales Advisors having recently restructured our Sales and Service departments. Working as part of a team of 4 Inside Sales Advisors, you will be focussed on our spare parts and equipment servicing sales operations to support our customers who have purchased capital equipment. Manging an existing client base of customers, you will expand our business in the UK & Ireland through our spare parts and service offerings to our customers.
We are looking to recruit two professional Inside Sales people to work as part of our wider Customer Service department. We can offer a salary up to £34k plus company bonus scheme, with 8.30 – 5pm Mon to Thur working hours with an early finish on a Friday. We also will be operating a hybrid home versus office working scheme along with 25 days holiday, company bonus, free onsite parking and a full benefits package.
The role would suit candidates with previous internal sales or inside sales experience or someone looking to move up into more of an internal sales role from a customer services or sales support position. Any experience within a manufacturing, engineering or servicing environment would be beneficial.
About the job
You will be working in a dynamic Customer Service team and have close cooperation with sales, service and our factory. Key tasks include;
• Actively manage and grow sales for spare parts and servicing of equipment with existing customer accounts (typical customer applications: Food, Dairy, Beverage, Marine, Biotech, Pharmaceuticals, Water & Wastewater, Service, HVAC, Chemicals, Steel, Mining, Pulp & Paper, Personal Care)
• Pursue, capture and generate additional business from new customers
• Promote and sell a variety of company services/products to customers with existing installed base of equipment (including parts, servicing, repairs, upgrades, full replacement units etc. covering typically separators, purifiers, heat exchangers etc.)
• Provide regular feedback to manager on financial performance, activity level, market conditions and competition
• Communicate financials and activities to colleagues during regular internal meetings
• Close cooperation with business Divisions and support where required
• Work with a CRM system and other programs where required
Candidates for this position will need to possess the following skills & attributes:
• Excellent communications skills – English (both verbal and written)
• Strong commercial acumen – continual desire to increase sales intake & improve profitability
• Experience within a Sales environment
• A very strong relationship builder! – enjoy working with customers
• Technical knowledge – reasonable level of understanding covering general engineering products/services (although product training will be provided to the successful candidate)
• Experience in using Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc. & competent in embracing new digital services (both internally & externally)
• Strong interpersonal skills – ability to network internally within the company (due to the company having many employees and products both locally & globally)
• Excellent teamwork skills – to align with existing work colleagues
• Organised, efficient and able to prioritise workloads
• Work proactively and in a structured way with sales planning, quotation follow-ups and data analysis
• Determination to have a go and to keep going in the face of rejection
In return we can offer a generous salary up to £34k, plus bonus and benefits and a part home, part office working arrangement once trained. We are a successful and well respected international organisation who like to promote from within. This is an opportunity to join the department as part of the newly created Internal Sales team and be part of our growth and development plans for the business into 2022.
Salary: £28k - 34k per year + plus bonus and benefits
Contact: Louisa Leyland
Telephone: 07470 210188