We have an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, customer facing Insurance specialist to join this dynamic team. You will be working alongside colleagues to introduce a range of insurance plans, This role would suit an experienced insurance consultant with CII qualifications or an ambitious, experienced customer service person who is happy to develop into a face to face B2C sales role with full training. Whichever route suits you best there will be a requirement to continue with ongoing training and attainment of industry specific qualifications to ensure you keep up to date with legislation and policy changes.
You will develop positive, trusting and friendly relationships with clients to make the business their choice for insurance, and to recommend us to their friends and family, by:
- Make us number one broker of choice for insurers by being professional at all times, providing accurate and timely communications, and only placing risks with them that are desirable and appropriate.
- Continually develop own knowledge of the insurance industry, maintaining an up to date knowledge of the market, to learn policies and procedures, and the legal and regulatory framework in which we operate, and ensuring that all work is conducted properly and in accordance with these provisions.
- Constantly identify new ways to raise performance including agreeing a broadening personal self-development plan.
- Champion great team work by helping others in the branch, identifying opportunities for continuous improvement of branch efficiencies and performance, and finding ways to contribute to the smooth running of the branch.
- Developing a close working relationship with colleagues located at other branches and understanding the need for specialist branches and when an enquiry should be referred to them.
Salary: £18k - 25k per year + Benefits
Contact: Rebekah French
Telephone: 01243 830012