- Kitchen Porters required to work in this lovely establishment.
- This lovely place on HOVE’s Seafront is looking to expand their team of Kitchen Porters to help keep the kitchen running smoothly by making sure everything is clean, tidy, safe and hygienic. The kitchen is fully staffed with Chefs and is an immaculate environment to work, your job will be to maintain that cleanliness and at the same time work well with the team of KP’s and chefs.
- When a kitchen is busy, equipment such as pots and pans will need to be cleaned quickly by the Kitchen Porter and be ready for chefs and cooks to use again.
- Your duties would include: helping of the unloading of deliveries of food to the kitchen organising the storeroom, ensuring the goods received are store in correct locations and in correct temperature controlled environment. (Great care needs to be undertaken)
- collecting and washing pots, pans, plates and cutlery getting pots, pans plates and cutlery back into use as quickly as possible, washing and disinfecting kitchen appliances, work surfaces, floors and walls whilst making sure all kitchen equipment is properly stored, plus removing and recycling waste from the kitchen.
- Sometimes you may be asked to assist with basic food preparation before the kitchen or restaurant opens but you will require a Food Hygiene certificate in this case. We are happy to help you with attaining that certificate.
- Working up to 40 hours a week working 5 days of 7
General hours are 7am to 3pm OR 4pm to 1am*
Please apply with CV-Thank you
Salary: £9 - 10 per hour + Holiday pay
Contact: Nigel Hill
Telephone: 01273 205281