Personnel Selection are pleased to be working with this innovative and robust engineering company, based in Salisbury. We are recruiting a Production Manager to report in to the Director of Engineering and the role will be offered on a full time, permanent basis.
This role will be responsible for the management of assembly and goods in/out.
The ideal person for the role of Production Manager is:
- Experienced with continuous improvement and LEAN manufacturing methods
- An excellent and focused people manager, with strong leadership skills
- Able to display a solid work history, ideally from SME Engineering background
- Qualified to HNC/HND or similar with an engineering discipline
- Lean Six Sigma black belt/similar
The role of Production Manager will involve:
- Lead production meetings and schedule workload for factory
- Achievement of production volume and line productivity
- Health and Safety of production and warehouse teams
- Ownership of industrial relations and control of absence
- Continuous improvement of the production process
- Supporting the Supply Chain team to meet business targets for on time in full delivery and inventory targets
- Supporting the Quality Department in its objective of continuous quality improvement
- Supporting the Engineering department to introduce new products
- Running the Visual management integration and continuous improvement projects
- Running the department KPI’s and team objectives
- Develop and implement staff training plans
If you are a driven and focused Production Manager, looking to join a business who have an exciting future and an order book full of lucrative projects, please do send me your CV for review.
Full training will be given, but we are looking for an experienced Production Manager who has strong communication skills and leads teams with a positive and adaptable approach.
All suitable candidates will be contacted within 2 working days of application.
Industry: Industrial Engineering
Salary: £40k - 50k per year + pension
Contact: Loren Burton
Telephone: 01264 333888