We are an international coating organisation supplying a diverse range of clients with laboratory standard finishes to a range of products. We are now seeking an Assembly Production Inspector to join our team. the role would suit a recent College or University leaver with a relevant qualification in engineering, mechanical, technical or similar seeking a hands on role within a leading manufacturer who can offer progression OR you may be currently working in an assesmbly, production or hands on technical role and seeking the next step and career progression. Working within our production area we are now seeking a Production Inspector to join our team paying up to £24k depending on experience. Located in Woking the working hours are Monday-Friday 8am-4pm with free parking and a benefits package on offer.
Working as the Production Inspector you will provide a flexible resource with capability in all areas of production to enable varying customer demands to be achieved.
Ensuring customer product is correctly inspected at Goods In, pre-coating, post coating and at final shipment stages.
To ensure records and monitors are maintained in line with company and QMS requirements.
The main duties working as Production Inspector will be as listed below:
• Carry out receiving inspection in the Goods In area, when required, in accordance with company procedures.
• Inspect the customers’ product as per the company procedures and process documents, for masking defects and anomalies prior to coating.
• Inspect the customers’ product after coating and after demasking, in line with the company demasking standards and procedures.
• Checking of shelf life on all masking consumables.
• Carry out in process and final inspection of customers’ product.
• Verification checks of spares and dimer pick lists prior to shipment to customers.
• The completion of Non-conforming material reports in conjunction with the Quality Engineer.
To be considered for the Production Inspector you will have worked within a similar role previously as an Inspector of a finished product or have a relevant qualificatgion or have previous assembly and production experience and be seeking a new challenge, have a high degree of mechanical aptitude and dexterity, have the ability to work and communicate within a small team, have the ability to read process sheets and write out run sheets and a good eye for detail and be happy to work with small components. Candidates with a hobby or interest in anything technical, mechanical, engineering eg rebuilding computers would be of interest.
In return, we can offer the opportunity to join a successful and well established company offering weekly pay for the first 12 weeks, free parking and the chance to secure a permanent role and career development.
Please submit your CV asap for immediate consideration.
Industry: Industrial Engineering
Salary: £20k - 24k per year + plus benefits
Contact: Emma-Louise Cluskey