Due to an increase in demand and the continued success of our business, we require an additional Stock & Warehouse Assistant to work as part of the goods in and out team who assist all of the logistic operations for both the production and despatch departments. You will assist in all duties relating to the goods in and logistics of raw ingredients, finished products and packaging received from the loading bay and external storage units (including unloading trailers/containers if required) across all departments, warehouse areas, etc.
The role will also include providing assistance in other departments including production and the despatch picking and packing teams as and when required.
We can provide full training so no experience is necessary in our industry sector but you should have some warehouse, production, picking/packing or similar experience and you must be happy to be on your feet using equipment such as pallet trucks. Working Mon to Fri hours we can offer on site parking, weekly pay, paid holiday and working from our modern and clean site.
We are a leading manufacturer of a specialist fresh and frozen product which we supply to customers across the UK via our distribution network for online orders. The role requires candidates who are happy to be standing during the day and who are happy working within an environment that is time critical given our production and shipping requirements. You should be happy working in a chilled and frozen environment when required and also occasionally handling our raw products.
Your main duties will be assisting with the goods in and out of stock into the site, distributing across the departments on site and assisting with the despatch of stock. However, you may also be asked to assist within the picking and packing or production teams on ocassion where your duties may include the below tasks:-
- Picking stock from the chilled and freezer containers according to customer picking lists/orders.
- Forwarding to the packing team ready for despatch by courier.
- Packing stock and orders into boxes.
- Wrapping and packaging of stock prior to despatch.
- Loading stock onto pallets.
- Labelling boxes and individual items.
- Picking products and bagging up and sealing of finished product ready for sale and adding the correct labels to sealed bags.
- Keeping our retail outlet fully stocked.
- You may also assist our production teams on occasion, working with a variety of raw materials; loading into the production area, preparing the raw materials by cutting, trimming and other production processing.
- Using a variety of machinery and equipment (training provided) to produce our finished products to specific instructions.
We can offer a modern working environment and the chance to earn weekly pay.
You should be happy working within a manual role and have a good eye for detail and accuracy to ensure our stock into and out of site is managed correctly. We will provide safety clothing and full training in the use of our equipment but you must be happy working in a hands on role, on your feet and ideally have some stock or warehouse experience. In return we can offer weekly pay, holiday pay and free parking.
Please apply by emailing your CV.
Industry: Industrial Engineering
Salary: £10.50 - 12.00 per hour + free parking
Contact: Emma-Louise Cluskey