Due to our continued growth and success, we now require an additional Team leader within our Mortgage Services department. We are an award-winning mortgage buy to let company who can offer a salary up to £45k depending on experience. The role would suit candidates with proven Team Leader or Supervisory experience gained within a mortgage specific company or another financial services organisation that has involved mortgage customers from an administration or customer service perspective.
The Team Leader would report into the Operations Manager and would directly manage up to 10 Mortgage Services Consultants ensuring that completed loans are administered effectively and efficiently and that staff are trained and competent to deliver professional, efficient and courteous service to all customers and third parties. It will be the aim of the Team Leader to develop and maintain positive working relationships both within the team and across all departments while being responsible for standard of service and response times provided by their team.
The opportunity is based in Fleet working the hours of 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday. You will receive a salary of up to £45k dependant on experience, plus 25 days holiday, non-contributory pension, private healthcare, life assurance and income protection.
- Work to agreed objectives, service standards, and deliverables
- In the Operations Manager’s absence, be able to manage the team and represent the mortgage services area at internal/external meetings as required
- The job holder will continue to deal with incoming work, alongside managing their team
- Responsible for assisting with recruitment, training and development of team
- Ensure both self and team adhere to all policy, procedure, compliance, credit review and audit requirements by monitoring individual performance and providing feedback
- Set objectives and document progress in monthly performance reviews.
- Ensure both self and team apply all aspects of the desired consumer outcomes of Treating the Customer Fairly (TCF)
- Foster a progressive culture that encourages ideas for improvement by continuously challenging team performance and processes to improve efficiency and quality
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships within the team and across all departments
- Take responsibility for own learning and development and demonstrate commitment to continuous professional development
- Lead, coach and develop team members to ensure competence and help them achieve their objectives and potential. Identify and prioritise training needs to meet business requirements.
- Oversee and act as a referral point for unusual and complex cases, dealing with all queries and enquiries effectively, accurately, and professionally, to deliver excellent customer service
To be successful for the Mortgage Services Team Leader you will have proven team leader experience and knowledge gained from working within a mortgage company or from another financial services sector that has given you strong mortgage knowledge and experience. A CeMap qualification is an advantage, but we offer full training and study packages. Along with the mortgage industry sector experience, you will have proven ability and experience of mentoring/coaching new team members and working at a team leader level.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity please send us your CV asap for immediate consideration.
Salary: £40k - 45k per year + benefits
Contact: Emma Ganner