We are an award-winning mortgage buy to let company who employ over 150 staff at our offices based in Fleet. Due to our continued growth and success, we are looking to recruit a newly formed role for a Training Lead to support our training function. The role will involve the development of existing material and the analysis, design, and production of new training assets. The role will also include the delivery of training in a classroom and 1-2-1 setting and evaluation of training and development solutions to support Managers, Staff and Business/HR Projects. You will also be responsible for assessing whether Quality Assurance standards are being met post training and to propose any new/further training needs that arise from post course evaluation and training needs analysis.
The opportunity is based in Fleet working the hours of 9am – 5pm with options for some WFH after the successful completion of the 3-month probationary period. You will receive a salary of up to £45k dependant on experience plus a discretionary annual bonus, 25 days holiday, non-contributory pension, private healthcare, life assurance and income protection.
Working within the Operations department, reporting to the Training Manager and working within a team of 4, working closely with HR, the main duties of this role will include:
- Responsible for the delivery of several specific workshops, including Management Development initiatives and programmes, ensuring that the design and support materials are suitable and effective
- Driving forward training initiatives and broader related projects within the business
- Contribute to the design and delivery of new approaches and solutions (in support of the business plan) e.g., culture/engagement
- Support and to help further develop the training policies
- Ensure that best practices are being adopted and followed and will support continual operational effectiveness
- Work closely with Compliance to ensure that standards are aligned with overarching policies, for example GDPR retention requirements
- Develop people skills in line with the needs, demands and expectations of the business
- Achieve stronger fluid communication between the training department and team managers
- Create an open-door policy where staff feel able to engage freely and openly with the Training team
- Work closely with the Training Coordinator to ensure materials are kept up to date and relevant
- Liaise with third party providers and external training consultants where required
- Develop a close working relationship with the HR team in respect of training requirements and training communications to staff
- Evaluate training to ensure that the material has been understood and implemented in line with expectation
- Ad hoc training tasks and projects, as directed by Training Manager
As the Training Lead you will be responsible for the training across the two site offices, traveling between Fleet, Cardiff and any other location as requested.
To be successful for the Training Lead role, you will have previous experience creating and delivering training content and a proven ability to deliver content to employees and stakeholders. You will have proven experience of using an inhouse CRM system and be proficient in the use of Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint. A relevant qualification is desirable or a willingness to study (CIPD).
This is an exciting new role which will only grow over time as we expand.
Salary: £38k - 48k per year + benefits
Contact: Emma Ganner