We are an international company and have been established for over 35 years. Based in Farnham, we are a group of companies that cover sectors including publishing, leisure, training, and marketing. Due to expansion and growth, we are seeking a Training and Operations Administration Manager to work under one of our group companies. You will be responsible to oversee and manage the smooth running of our training programmes via our Learning Management System with the development of efficient and effective systems and procedures.
The role offers a salary of up to £35k depending on experience with free parking available, pensions scheme and 20 days holiday rising by 1 per year up to 25 days, plus bank holidays. We are ideally looking for the suitable candidate to work full time hours across Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm however, for the right candidate we will consider part time hours of 25 plus split across 5 days.
The role would suit candidates who have worked within a role that managed the LMS and training processes, procedures and improved and updated training courses in conjunction with external 3rd parties. We are happy to consider candidates with internal or external training programme management experience.
Reporting to the Managing Director the Training and Operations Administration Manager role will involve the following:
- Manage the Learning Management System ensuring all course data and assessments are accurate and up to date.
- Troubleshoot any issues highlighted by students or trainers with the LMS developer
- Manage and maintain course accreditations
- Develop appropriate processes and administration systems for student registration
- Develop trainer and assessor procedures for material delivery.
- Liaise with subject matter experts regarding material updates and instructional design
- Maintain and develop training aids such as Apps, manuals and handbooks.
- Manage translation of course material
- Evaluate and make recommendations on training material and methodology.
- Oversee the design, development, and implementation of new training courses
- Pull reports for different metrics and submit them to the relevant stakeholders.
To be successful for the Training and Operations Administration Manager you will have:
- Educated to degree standard or equivalent.
- Wide-ranging experience in administrative roles is essential.
- Learning Management Software Experience
- Experience generating reports and tailoring data to different stakeholders
- Microsoft Office Proficient ideally with CMS and database management experience.
In return we can offer you the opportunity to join a well established and growing company with the option to work 1 day per week form home along with a salary up to £35k.
Please click apply to send us your CV.
Salary: £30k - 35k per year + benefits
Contact: Emma Ganner