We are an industry leader known globally, who offer a wide range of solutions to the world’s leading retail and commercial institutions.
Due to a busy period, we are now seeking a Warehouse Operative to join our existing team in Camberley to start ASAP on a full time Temporary basis. We work Monday to Friday and pay up to £9p/h and offer free parking and holiday pay on top of the hourly rate.
This role would suit individuals who are between jobs or indeed be a student seeking summer work and happy to do a hands on job role.
Working as one of our Warehouse Operatives you will assist with the day-to-day operation within a busy and fast past working environment with duties will including:
- Taking delivery of goods and storing them
- Checking for damaged or missing items
- Moving stock by hand or with machines
- Loading/unloading vehicles.
- Packing and wrapping goods
- Assist with audits and corrective measures to ensure stock is accurate.
- Ensure you play a part in ensuring a safe working environment.
- Keeping the warehouse clean, presentable, and organised
- Working to quality standards
To be considered for this role you will have ideally worked within a similar warehouse environment previously, but this is not essential. You will be happy to commit to a week-to-week ongoing booking, able to work on your own initiative and be PC literate and keen to help where required.
Please submit a CV for immediate consideration.
Industry: Industrial Engineering
Salary: £9 - 10 per hour + Holiday pay
Contact: Emma-Louise Cluskey