Selection of Candidates for Vacancies and Assignments
Comprehensive database including the facility to match on specific skills or industry background. Experienced and qualified consultants evaluate candidates’ abilities and experience.
Sourcing of Candidates for the database
- Previous workers from our 40 years in business
- Our own website
- Other reputable websites (e.g. Reed, CV Library and Job Site to name a few)
- Advertising in the local press
- Advertising on our job boards
- Networking with our 300+ TEAM members
- Walk-in to one of our Branches
Personnel Selection will be happy to coordinate and streamline all aspects of your recruitment programme, including liaison with other agencies to ensure your requirements are met and all applicants are screened to the level of skills /background required.
Designed to bring like minded local businesses together to enable them to network, share ideas and discuss applicable topics together. Personnel Selection provides the venue and a nominated speaker at no cost to our clients!
Introduction of Candidates to Clients
Following a detailed interview with one of our qualified and experienced consultants, candidates will be selected for specific vacancies and assignments if appropriate. In line with EAA regulations, CV’s are only submitted once the candidate has been fully briefed on the company and role, and they have expressed a keen interest in being considered for interview avoiding disappointment and time wasting with candidates rejecting interview invitations. All candidates receive a full brief prior to interview attendance including details of company background, website information, full job description and skill requirements, interview hints and tips, maps/directions.
Interviewing, Qualifying and Testing Candidates
- Each candidate completes an application form and receives an information pack specifying their rights and terms and conditions they must adhere to
- CV’s are not altered, providing clients with a clear understanding of a candidate’s presentation skills
CV Investigation. All candidates are interviewed in person by a qualified and experienced consultant. Information gained includes:
- Exact dates of employment (paying particular attention to any gaps between employment)
- Reasons for leaving employment
- Levels of skills and experience
- Salary expectations
- What the candidate is looking to do next e.g. any specific company/industry preference
- All candidates must supply proof of their Identity and Eligibility to Work in the UK
- Skills competence
- Personal presentation
- Team fit
- Genuine industry interest
- Communication skills