We seek an experienced maintenance person who has ideally worked within a manufacturing / factory environment and has experience of ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE. You will join a team focussed on the safety and continued operation of the facility and your focus will be on electrical and mechanical planned maintenance.
• Work with the Electrical Engineer for repair and maintenance of plant, equipment and installations.
•Testing of electrical installations.
•Undertake building fabric maintenance.
•Undertake general mechanical site maintenance tasks.
•Undertake first level plumbing maintenance.
•Working as directed to carry out the timely completion of PPM’s.
•To be able to install new plant/equipment as required.
•Identify ways to improve the maintenance services offered to ensure targets are met and to reduce risk and downtime
•Some out of hours work may be required to repair breakdowns and carry out planned maintenance work
Person Fit and Qualifications
• City & Guilds/ ONC in electrical discipline
• IEE 17th/18th Edition qualified
• AM2 preferred
• Understanding of motor control circuits
• Single/3 Phase circuits
• Ability to understand electrical drawings
• Understanding of Electrical control circuits
• Fault finding
• Able to work on own initiative
• Able to use hand tools, drilling machines, lathes and cutting machines.
Industry: Industrial Engineering
Salary: £25k - 28k per year + Benefits
Contact: Rebekah French
Telephone: 07518 009667