We are a successful Installations and Maintenance company working within the security sector and we are currently seeking an Administrator to join our offices in Camberley. This role has become live due to an internal promotion.
We are a successful and stable company operating throughout the Southeast. Working hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5pm. We are offering a salary of £18k – £20k with free parking.
This role would suit a graduate looking to progress their career within a busy administration position and we will also consider candidates looking to move on to secure a more varied admin role or those currently working in retail, leisure or hospitality roles that involve some admin tasks but who now want to work Mon to Fri in an office-based role. This role would suit a graduate looking to progress their career within a busy administration position
You will be reporting to the HR and Compliance Manager carrying out administration support for the office and the main duties will include:
- Process all incoming /outgoing post and deliveries
- First to answer all general inbound calls / visitors / deliveries
- Dealing with emails
- Managing stock levels
- Follow up any out of hours messages or callouts
- Process daily reports
- Maintaining the compliance database
- Ensure all engineering equipment as issued is checked and certified as per current guidelines
- Assist HR Officer with HR duties
- Responsible for the archiving of documents and disposal thereof
- Responsible for the Vodaphone account, ordering new handsets, sims, maintaining records.
- Administration support for company cars
- Responsible for all uniform/PPE/stationery/general office supplies as required to maintain established levels
To be successful you should have strong PC skills, an excellent telephone manner and a confident approach. The ability to work in a busy environment and a hands-on approach to assist across the business when we are busy in other departments. In return we can offer the chance to gain additional administration support skills as part of our Frimley Head Office team and the chance to progress. The role would suit candidates looking for the next step in their career or those simply seeking an interesting role within a busy and successful local company.
Please submit your CV asap for immediate consideration.
Salary: £18k - 21k per year + benefits
Contact: Sophie Hogg